MDT CKYE-POD Gen 2 Singe Pull Standard Bipod with BTC Attachment Head
MDT CKYE-POD Gen 2 Singe Pull Standard Bipod with BTC Attachment Head - The MDT CKYE-POD Gen2 was developed for the competitive shooter with a focus on strength, single handed operation and versatile configurations.
This bipod is a true work of art, featuring 3 locking positions from front to back - stowed, angled and down. MDT CKYE-POD Gen2 is in a league of its own with quick single-handed adjustable height, allowing you to achieve from 4.5in to 15.5in (standard leg length model), paired with 170 degrees of cant, 360 degrees of pan capability (sling swivel stud version does not pan), and an integrated barricade stop. Mix and match the independent leg heights and angles to create the perfect shooting position, every time.
The MDT CKYE-POD Gen2 comes standard with it's own spiked foot/claw for ultimate traction on any surface. However, if you prefer rubber feet, the MDT CKYE-POD Gen2 Standard and PRS Short legs will accept any Atlas style feet.
- Single-handed adjustment
- Provides ultimate traction with spiked feet (Compatible/interchangeable with other brands of feet in the Standard and PRS Short legs)
- Crafted from hard anodized aluminum
- 170 degrees of cant - Now with tension adjustment knob
- 360 degrees of pan (on most models) - Now lockable
- Quick release push button Picatinny mount OR Quick adjust ARCA / RRS dovetail mount
- RRS mount requires the purchase of a compatible clamp from Really Right Stuff, like the SC-LR
- Separate tension adjustments for pan and cant features
- Built-in barricade stop
- Tumble deburred for a smooth tactile feel
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.