Weatherby Vanguard Synthetic Blued Bolt Action Rifle - 257 Weatherby Magnum
It is the customer's responsibility to follow all Federal, State, and Local Laws.
All firearms MUST be picked up by the BUYER (ACTUAL PURCHASER) at your selected Sportsman's Warehouse store or chosen Independent Firearm Dealer (“FFL”).
A valid U.S. and/or state government-issued identification document, or combination of government-issued documents, which reflect the buyer's current residential address, must be presented at the selected store location prior to the completion of any firearm-related paperwork and background check initiation.
The actual purchaser must be 18 years of age or older to purchase rifles and/or shotguns.
The actual purchaser must be 21 years of age or older to purchase handguns and/or firearm receivers, frames, silencers, or pistol-grip only firearms.
Certain states have stricter laws regarding a firearm buyer’s age and Sportsman's Warehouse complies with such requirements.
Weatherby Vanguard Synthetic Blued Bolt Action Rifle - 257 Weatherby Magnum - This bolt action rifle is quite a gun. Its features include: An Adjustable Match Quality, Two-stage Trigger, a Fully Enclosed Bolt Sleeve, Vanguard Recoil Pad, 3-Position Safety, Pistol grip and forend inserts, and many others. It also has a 4 round total capacity. Its barrel measures 26 inches, and the gun has an overall length of 46.5 inches. The gun weighs 7.5 pounds as well. This model takes 257 Weatherby Magnum ammo.
- Adjustable Match Quality, Two-stage Trigger
- Fully Enclosed Bolt Sleeve
- Vanguard Recoil Pad
- 3-Position Safety
- Pistol grip and forend inserts
- 4 round total capacity
- Barrel measures 26in
- Weighs 7.5 lbs
|Sights||Drilled & Tapped For Scope Base|
|Cartridge||257 Weatherby Magnum|
|Overall Length||39in - 40in|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.