Weatherby Vanguard MeatEater Edition Tungsten Cerakote Bolt Action Rifle - 6.5-300 Weatherby Magnum
It is the customer's responsibility to follow all Federal, State, and Local Laws. All firearms MUST be picked up by the BUYER (ACTUAL PURCHASER) at your selected Sportsman's Warehouse store or chosen Independent Firearm Dealer (“FFL”). A valid U.S. and/or state government-issued identification document, or combination of government-issued documents, which reflect the buyer's current residential address, must be presented at the selected store location prior the completion of any firearm-related paperwork and background check initiation. The actual purchaser must be 18 years of age or older to purchase rifles and/or shotguns. The actual purchaser must be 21 years of age or older to purchase handguns and/or firearm receivers, frames, silencers, or pistol-grip only firearms. Certain states have stricter laws regarding a firearm buyer’s age and Sportsman's Warehouse complies with such requirements.
Weatherby Vanguard MeatEater Edition Tungsten Cerakote Bolt Action Rifle - 6.5-300 Weatherby Magnum - MeatEater joined forces with Weatherby to design this limited-edition rifle to be one of the best hunting rifles on the market in its class. It is an accurate, lightweight, durable, affordable, and ready for the next adventure. The MeatEater features an engraved hinged floor plate and speaks to the ethos of taking your own game for consumption. This is a rifle that looks and shoots like a custom rifle at an affordable price, built to last a lifetime of adventures.
- Sub-MOA accuracy guarantee (.99” or less 3-shot group at 100 yards when used with Weatherby factory or premium ammunition)
- Custom Laser engraved MEATEATER Floorplate.
- Adjustable, match-quality two-stage trigger
- One-piece machined and fluted bolt
- Fully enclosed bolt sleeve
- 3-position safety
- Integrated recoil lug
- Cold hammer forged steel
- Spiral fluting
- #2 Contour
- Threaded - 1/2x28 Standard thread with thread protector
- Full Cerakote in Tungsten for extreme durability
|Sights||Drilled & Tapped For Scope Base|
|Cartridge||6.5-300 Weatherby Magnum|
|Color||Black Base, Tan and Gray Sponge Camo|
|Stock Material||Composite molded|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.