Weatherby Mark V Backcountry McMillan Tan Bolt Action Rifle - 6.5-300 Weatherby Magnum
It is the customer's responsibility to follow all Federal, State, and Local Laws.
All firearms MUST be picked up by the BUYER (ACTUAL PURCHASER) at your selected Sportsman's Warehouse store or chosen Independent Firearm Dealer (“FFL”).
A valid U.S. and/or state government-issued identification document, or combination of government-issued documents, which reflect the buyer's current residential address, must be presented at the selected store location prior to the completion of any firearm-related paperwork and background check initiation.
The actual purchaser must be 18 years of age or older to purchase rifles and/or shotguns.
The actual purchaser must be 21 years of age or older to purchase handguns and/or firearm receivers, frames, silencers, or pistol-grip only firearms.
Certain states have stricter laws regarding a firearm buyer’s age and Sportsman's Warehouse complies with such requirements.
Weatherby Mark V Backcountry McMillan Tan Bolt Action Rifle - 6.5-300 Weatherby Magnum - This rifle provides the craftsmanship and quality expected from a Mark V rifle only surpassed by the stunning color combination and true rugged dependability that embodies its name, Backcountry. Developed in conjunction with the Backcountry Ti, this model carries many of the same innovative technologies including a carbon fiber stock, 3D HEX recoil reducer, TriggerTech Trigger, and Accubrake ST.
- .625in At Comb & .325in At Heel
- Fluted Barrel
- Accubrake ST Muzzle Brake
|Finish||McMillan Tan Cerakote|
|Stock||Carbon Fiber With Green & Tan Sponge Patterns|
|Sights||Drilled & Tapped For Scope Base|
|Cartridge||6.5-300 Weatherby Magnum|
|Color||Carbon Fiber With Green & Tan Sponge Patterns|
|Stock Material||Carbon Fiber|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.