Weatherby Mark V Backcountry 2.0 Carbon Patriot Brown Left Hand Bolt Action Rifle - 6.5-300 Weatherby Magnum - 26in
It is the customer's responsibility to follow all Federal, State, and Local Laws.
All firearms MUST be picked up by the BUYER (ACTUAL PURCHASER) at your selected Sportsman's Warehouse store or chosen Independent Firearm Dealer (“FFL”).
A valid U.S. and/or state government-issued identification document, or combination of government-issued documents, which reflect the buyer's current residential address, must be presented at the selected store location prior to the completion of any firearm-related paperwork and background check initiation.
The actual purchaser must be 18 years of age or older to purchase rifles and/or shotguns.
The actual purchaser must be 21 years of age or older to purchase handguns and/or firearm receivers, frames, silencers, or pistol-grip only firearms.
Certain states have stricter laws regarding a firearm buyer’s age and Sportsman's Warehouse complies with such requirements.
Weatherby Mark V Backcountry 2.0 Carbon Patriot Brown Left Hand Bolt Action Rifle - 6.5-300 Weatherby Magnum - 26in - Expanding on the ground-breaking Backcountry, the Backcountry 2.0 Carbon combines our incredibly popular tensioned carbon fiber barrel with the classic steel Weatherby Mark V action in a lightweight package.
This barrel system has a reputation for accuracy and in 2021, a Mark V Carbonmark equipped with this carbon fiber barrel set the new internal Weatherby accuracy record, returning a 0.06in 3-shot group at 100 yards with factory Weatherby Select Plus ammunition.
Starting at just 5.8 lbs, the Backcountry 2.0 Carbon owes much of its light weight to the new Peak 44 Blacktooth stock — the lightest production carbon fiber stock on the market.
Aiding in both weight and recoil reduction is the second generation 3DHEX recoil pad, the first production 3D printed pad the firearms world has seen. Hidden inside the pad are a series of interlocking voids that progressively collapse during recoil, expanding the time component of the recoil impulse and deadening the sharp kick of magnum chamberings.
More pronounced spiral fluting on the bolt body not only trims a little weight, it also reduces bearing surface within the action and results in even smoother function. The newly-threaded bolt handle is equipped with a lightweight aluminum extended and skeletonized knob.
Fit with a titanium version of Weatherby’s highly-effective Accubrake ST, this brake is blended to match the profile of the #4 carbon fiber barrel. With 30 symmetrically-spaced ports that help harness the recoil, it tames even magnum chamberings and makes them pleasant to shoot.
With exposed carbon fiber on both the barrel and the stock, all metal on the action and barrel is sealed away behind a ceramic Cerakote shell in Patriot Brown. The stock carries a complementary brown and green pattern to help break up the gun’s lines in the field.
Combining light weight and an exceptional barrel system, the Backcountry 2.0 Carbon is a superb addition to the new Backcountry 2.0 family.
|Finish||Patriot Brown Cerakote|
|Barrel Type||Carbon Fiber|
|Cartridge||6.5-300 Weatherby Magnum|
|Product Line||Mark V Backcountry 2.0 Carbon|
|Stock Material||Carbon Fiber|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.