Weatherby Mark V Apex Coyote Tan Cerakote Left Hand Bolt Action Rifle - 257 Weatherby Magnum - 26in
It is the customer's responsibility to follow all Federal, State, and Local Laws.
All firearms MUST be picked up by the BUYER (ACTUAL PURCHASER) at your selected Sportsman's Warehouse store or chosen Independent Firearm Dealer (“FFL”).
A valid U.S. and/or state government-issued identification document, or combination of government-issued documents, which reflect the buyer's current residential address, must be presented at the selected store location prior to the completion of any firearm-related paperwork and background check initiation.
The actual purchaser must be 18 years of age or older to purchase rifles and/or shotguns.
The actual purchaser must be 21 years of age or older to purchase handguns and/or firearm receivers, frames, silencers, or pistol-grip only firearms.
Certain states have stricter laws regarding a firearm buyer’s age and Sportsman's Warehouse complies with such requirements.
Weatherby Mark V Apex Coyote Tan Cerakote Left Hand Bolt Action Rifle - 257 Weatherby Magnum - 26in - The APEX is built on the iconic Weatherby Mark V steel action and comes with a fluted two-toned cerakoted barrel. Equipped with Peak 44’s new vertical grip carbon fiber stock, marksmanship just got a whole lot lighter and much more comfortable.The Peak 44 Bastion stock is among the lightest production vertical grip carbon fiber stocks on the market weighing in at just 23oz. It features a comfortable ambidextrous palm swell and a substantial thumb groove to promote proper form while shooting. The forend features dual swivel studs to allow the shooter multiple options when deciding on accessories. This upgraded stock allows shooters to comfortably and accurately shoot from all positions, not only at the range but in the harshest of conditions while in the field.
|Finish||Coyote Tan Cerakote|
|Stock||Peak 44 Bastion Exposed Carbon Fiber with Tan/Brown Sponge Pattern Accent|
|Sights||Drilled & Tapped|
|Cartridge||257 Weatherby Magnum|
|Product Line||Mark V Apex|
|Stock Material||Carbon Fiber|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.