Weatherby 307 Range XP Graphite Black Cerakote/OD Green Bolt Action Rifle - 6.5 Creedmoor - 24in
It is the customer's responsibility to follow all Federal, State, and Local Laws.
All firearms MUST be picked up by the BUYER (ACTUAL PURCHASER) at your selected Sportsman's Warehouse store or chosen Independent Firearm Dealer (“FFL”).
A valid U.S. and/or state government-issued identification document, or combination of government-issued documents, which reflect the buyer's current residential address, must be presented at the selected store location prior to the completion of any firearm-related paperwork and background check initiation.
The actual purchaser must be 18 years of age or older to purchase rifles and/or shotguns.
The actual purchaser must be 21 years of age or older to purchase handguns and/or firearm receivers, frames, silencers, or pistol-grip only firearms.
Certain states have stricter laws regarding a firearm buyer’s age and Sportsman's Warehouse complies with such requirements.
Firearm Service Plan
Weatherby 307 Range XP Graphite Black Cerakote/OD Green Bolt Action Rifle - 6.5 Creedmoor - 24in - The Range XP is built on Weatherby’s newest bolt action rifle platform, the Model 307. Meant to complement the historic Mark V and Vanguard lineups, the Model 307 action is a 2-Lug, fully cylindrical action compatible with many aftermarket accessories. Model 307 is designed to accommodate the vast offerings of stocks, triggers, rails, mounts, and magazines that exist in today’s marketplace. The Range XP is a shooter-friendly platform that can dominate the shooting range or the mountain range.
- Barrel: 24in (22in Barrel, 2in Muzzle Brake), Fluted, Graphite Black Cerakote, Mag Sporter Contour, 1/2x28 Thread, 1:8in Twist
- Accubrake: A universal Accubrake with suppressor ready threads. Efficient radial design helps to evenly disperse gas and reduce felt recoil by up to 53%.
- Guaranteed Sub-Moa Accuracy: All model 307 rifles are guaranteed to shoot a 3-shot group of .99in or less at 100 yards (SUB-MOA) from cold barrel when used with Weatherby factory premium ammunition within Two-Years of Verified Purchase Date to Original Purchaser.
- TriggerTech Trigger: Provides true zero-creep break, extremely short over-travel, and is externally adjustable (down to 2.5lbs).
- Tool-Less Bolt Takedown: Tool-less disassembly, which allows hunters and shooters to easily field strip their bolt if needed.
- The bolt is equipped with an M16 style extractor for positive extraction and reliable ejection.
- Comes with One 5-Round Magpul Removable Magazine. Compatible with AICS Magazines.
- Front Swivel Studs
- 2-Position Safety
|Graphite Black Cerakote
|OD Green Adjustable Stock with Graphite Black Cheek Piece
|Made in the USA