Savage Arms 110 Ultralite Matte Black Left Hand Bolt Action Rifle - 28 Nosler - 24in
It is the customer's responsibility to follow all Federal, State, and Local Laws.
All firearms MUST be picked up by the BUYER (ACTUAL PURCHASER) at your selected Sportsman's Warehouse store or chosen Independent Firearm Dealer (“FFL”).
A valid U.S. and/or state government-issued identification document, or combination of government-issued documents, which reflect the buyer's current residential address, must be presented at the selected store location prior to the completion of any firearm-related paperwork and background check initiation.
The actual purchaser must be 18 years of age or older to purchase rifles and/or shotguns.
The actual purchaser must be 21 years of age or older to purchase handguns and/or firearm receivers, frames, silencers, or pistol-grip only firearms.
Certain states have stricter laws regarding a firearm buyer’s age and Sportsman's Warehouse complies with such requirements.
Savage Arms 110 Ultralite Matte Black Left Hand Bolt Action Rifle - 28 Nosler - 24in - Savage teamed up with PROOF Research to craft a barrel specific for a purpose driven firearm. At 6 pounds and under, the 110 Ultralite is designed to combat elevation and elements while maintaining the performance of a factory blueprinted Savage 110 action. The carbon fiber wrapped stainless steel barrel and melonite skeletonized receiver minimize weight for success on any mountain hunt is now available for those south-paw enthusiasts. The rifle comes equipped with Savage’s AccuFit technology with adjustable length-of-pull and comb height to provide hunters with optimum fit and performance. The user-adjustable AccuTrigger allows crisp, clean shots to close out successful hunts.
- Factory blueprinted action
- Lightweight Stainless Steel Receiver with Melonite Finish
- Grey AccuFit Stock with Adj. Comb height, Length of Pull, and overmold surfaces
- Exclusive PROOF Research Carbon Fiber Wrapped Stainless Steel Cut Rifled Barrel
- Threaded muzzle for 5/8 24 with flush fit cap
- 1.5-4 lb user adjustable AccuTrigger
- Detachable box magazine
- Spiral Fluted Bolt
- Drilled & Tapped Receiver (8 40)
- Left hand configuration
|Barrel Type||Carbon Fiber|
|Product Line||110 Ultralite|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.