Ruger Mini-14 Ranch Rifle
It is the customer's responsibility to follow all Federal, State, and Local Laws. All firearms MUST be picked up by the BUYER (ACTUAL PURCHASER) at your selected Sportsman's Warehouse store or chosen Independent Firearm Dealer (“FFL”). A valid U.S. and/or state government-issued identification document, or combination of government-issued documents, which reflect the buyer's current residential address, must be presented at the selected store location prior the completion of any firearm-related paperwork and background check initiation. The actual purchaser must be 18 years of age or older to purchase rifles and/or shotguns. The actual purchaser must be 21 years of age or older to purchase handguns and/or firearm receivers, frames, silencers, or pistol-grip only firearms. Certain states have stricter laws regarding a firearm buyer’s age and Sportsman's Warehouse complies with such requirements.
Ruger Mini-14 Ranch Rifle - Crafted to resemble the iconic M14, the Mini-14 Ranch Rifle has its forefather's military precision, while also bringing civilian application to the table. Since the barrel and overall length is a bit shorter than a standard rifle, this rifle is easy to maneuver, handle, and fire. This model also comes with patented, integral scope mounts, and an adjustable rear ghost sight, so you can be confident with adjusting your aim. It's also one of the simplest rifles to take-down and clean, so you never have to be hassled with special tools or spending lengths of time maintaining it. Made to withstand all conditions and still fire accurately, the cold hammer-forged barrel and simple breech bolt locking system ensure that the process of firing is as smooth and uncomplicated as possible. All Mini-14 Ranch Rifles will also accept either .223 Remington or 5.56x45mm NATO ammunition, making this one of the easiest rifles on the market to load, shoot, clean, and maintain.
Cold hammer-forged barrel
Simple, rugged, Garand-style action with breech bolt locking system
Receiver is drilled and tapped for mounting the included Picatinny rail
Also includes: two magazines, Picatinny rail, scope rings
Is 5.56 NATO ammo interchangeable with .223 REM? Watch Video >,>,
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.