Ruger 10/22 Carbine Black/Charcoal Semi Automatic Rifle - 22 Long Rifle
It is the customer's responsibility to follow all Federal, State, and Local Laws. All firearms MUST be picked up by the BUYER (ACTUAL PURCHASER) at your selected Sportsman's Warehouse store or chosen Independent Firearm Dealer (“FFL”). A valid U.S. and/or state government-issued identification document, or combination of government-issued documents, which reflect the buyer's current residential address, must be presented at the selected store location prior the completion of any firearm-related paperwork and background check initiation. The actual purchaser must be 18 years of age or older to purchase rifles and/or shotguns. The actual purchaser must be 21 years of age or older to purchase handguns and/or firearm receivers, frames, silencers, or pistol-grip only firearms. Certain states have stricter laws regarding a firearm buyer’s age and Sportsman's Warehouse complies with such requirements.
Ruger 10/22 Carbine Black/Charcoal Semi Automatic Rifle - 22 Long Rifle - The Ruger 10/22 Carbine features a 18.50" cold hammer-forged barrel that is locked into the receiver by a two screw V-block system. It features a factory-installed combination scope base adapter for both Weaver-style and .22 tip-off scope mounts. It has a charcoal synthetic stock, satin black finish, and weighs in at about 4.5 pounds. The safety is a positive, push-button, cross-bolt manual safety, and the polymer trigger housing assembly is made of high-tech material of impact and abrasion resistance among other benefits.
|Cartridge||22 Long Rifle|
|Stock Material||Charcoal Synthetic|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.