Mossberg MVP-LR Rifle
It is the customer's responsibility to follow all Federal, State, and Local Laws. All firearms MUST be picked up by the BUYER (ACTUAL PURCHASER) at your selected Sportsman's Warehouse store or chosen Independent Firearm Dealer (“FFL”). A valid U.S. and/or state government-issued identification document, or combination of government-issued documents, which reflect the buyer's current residential address, must be presented at the selected store location prior the completion of any firearm-related paperwork and background check initiation. The actual purchaser must be 18 years of age or older to purchase rifles and/or shotguns. The actual purchaser must be 21 years of age or older to purchase handguns and/or firearm receivers, frames, silencers, or pistol-grip only firearms. Certain states have stricter laws regarding a firearm buyer’s age and Sportsman's Warehouse complies with such requirements.
Mossberg MVP-LR Rifle -The MVP LR (Long Range) pillar-bedded stock features a cheekrest with a comfortable rubberized Mosscote finish. The comb is adjustable with the push of a button, up to 1.5" vertical rise, and up to 1/4" cast adjustment to ensure proper scope-to-eye alignment. It has a 20" Medium Bull fluted barrel, which is suppressor-ready and threaded. The patented MVP design allows compatibility with AR15 magazines. It has a patented LBA Lightning Bolt Action adjustable trigger (3-7 lbs), oversized Bolt Handle, and free Gun Lock.
- LBA adjustable trigger
- Oversized bolt handle
- All barrels are threaded for suppressors or muzzlebrakes and come with a protective thread cap
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.