Henry The American Beauty Rifle
It is the customer's responsibility to follow all Federal, State, and Local Laws.
All firearms MUST be picked up by the BUYER (ACTUAL PURCHASER) at your selected Sportsman's Warehouse store or chosen Independent Firearm Dealer (“FFL”).
A valid U.S. and/or state government-issued identification document, or combination of government-issued documents, which reflect the buyer's current residential address, must be presented at the selected store location prior to the completion of any firearm-related paperwork and background check initiation.
The actual purchaser must be 18 years of age or older to purchase rifles and/or shotguns.
The actual purchaser must be 21 years of age or older to purchase handguns and/or firearm receivers, frames, silencers, or pistol-grip only firearms.
Certain states have stricter laws regarding a firearm buyer’s age and Sportsman's Warehouse complies with such requirements.
Henry The American Beauty Rifle -American women are all different. What makes them the same is their feminine spirit, one that is beautiful inside and out. Henry is proud to have captured that spirit in the Henry American Beauty Rifle. Named after the iconic American Beauty Rose, the main panel features an American Beauty Rose in 14k gold plating embellished with a floral scroll pattern. Beneath the rose is the banner AMERICAN BEAUTY. Hand-cut by master engraver Heidi Roos, the rose and other elements are mechanically transferred onto the nickel plated receiver cover. Like all rifles in the award-winning Golden Boy family, it features a beautiful American walnut stock, fully adjustable rear sight, beaded front sight, octagonal barrel, and the smooth action for which Henrys are known. The buttplate and barrel band are silver. It's drilled and tapped for easy scope mounting. Offered in caliber .22 S/L/LR, capacity is 15 rounds of 22 Long Rifle and as much as 21 rounds of 22 Short.
- Like a precious diamond, The Henry American Beauty Rifle will be cherished forever
- The best friend a girl will ever have
- Features a beautiful American walnut stock
- Fully adjustable rear sight
- Octagonal barrel
|Finish||Engraved Nickel Receiver w/ Rose Gold Highlights / Blued Barrel|
|Sights||Iron Sights & Drilled & Tapped For Optics Rail|
|Cartridge||22 Long Rifle|
|Product Line||The American Beauty|
|Made in the USA||Yes|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.