Henry Original Silver Deluxe Engraved Rifle
It is the customer's responsibility to follow all Federal, State, and Local Laws.
All firearms MUST be picked up by the BUYER (ACTUAL PURCHASER) at your selected Sportsman's Warehouse store or chosen Independent Firearm Dealer (“FFL”).
A valid U.S. and/or state government-issued identification document, or combination of government-issued documents, which reflect the buyer's current residential address, must be presented at the selected store location prior to the completion of any firearm-related paperwork and background check initiation.
The actual purchaser must be 18 years of age or older to purchase rifles and/or shotguns.
The actual purchaser must be 21 years of age or older to purchase handguns and/or firearm receivers, frames, silencers, or pistol-grip only firearms.
Certain states have stricter laws regarding a firearm buyer’s age and Sportsman's Warehouse complies with such requirements.
Henry Original Silver Deluxe Engraved Rifle -Building on the Original Henry’s specs, it still features a 24.5″ blued steel octagonal barrel, a full-length 13-round split magazine with external follower, a rotating barrel collar for front-end loading, a presentation-grade American Walnut stock and a distinctive crescent buttplate with the cleaning rod trapdoor. It also retains the period-correct folding ladder rear sight and “in-the-white” front blade, but like our first brass-framed offering the caliber has been updated to the more readily available .44-40. It’s the truly magnificent engraving done in a high-luster nickel finish that really sets this functional work of art apart from the rest.
In keeping with the Civil War era that spawned the Original, we commissioned a patriotic theme for the new Silver Deluxe’s deeply detailed engraving pattern in the style of the times.
- The right-side main flat displays an American Eagle perched on a Federal Shield
- Fancy American Walnut Buttstock
- Nickel Plated Buttplate
- Folding Ladder Rear, Blade Front
- Nickel Plated Hardened Brass Receiver
|Finish||Engraved Polished Alloy Receiver / Blued Barrel|
|Stock||Fancy American Walnut|
|Sights||Iron Sights & Drilled & Tapped For Optics Rail|
|Made in the USA||Yes|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.