Henry Long Ranger with Sights Black/Blued Lever Action Rifle - 6.5 Creedmoor
It is the customer's responsibility to follow all Federal, State, and Local Laws.
All firearms MUST be picked up by the BUYER (ACTUAL PURCHASER) at your selected Sportsman's Warehouse store or chosen Independent Firearm Dealer (“FFL”).
A valid U.S. and/or state government-issued identification document, or combination of government-issued documents, which reflect the buyer's current residential address, must be presented at the selected store location prior to the completion of any firearm-related paperwork and background check initiation.
The actual purchaser must be 18 years of age or older to purchase rifles and/or shotguns.
The actual purchaser must be 21 years of age or older to purchase handguns and/or firearm receivers, frames, silencers, or pistol-grip only firearms.
Certain states have stricter laws regarding a firearm buyer’s age and Sportsman's Warehouse complies with such requirements.
Henry Long Ranger with Sights Black/Blued Lever Action Rifle - 6.5 Creedmoor - When you need distance and precision, Henry gives you a whole new hunt with the Long Ranger. Definitely not your Grandpa's Henry, the Long Ranger retains traditional lever action operation with exposed hammer and forged steel lever, but updates it with a geared action that drives a machined and chromed steel bolt with a 6-lug rotary head into a rear extension of the barrel for a strong and consistent lock-up from shot to shot to shot. Its American walnut stock has a straight grip with cut checking on the grip and forearm. The Long Ranger has a round, free-floated steel barrel with a blued finish, and a drilled/tapped receiver made of lightweight alloy with a black hardcoat anodized finish. It includes swivel studs and a removable magazine. This model has a ramp front sight with .062" ivory bead and a fully adjustable, folding rear sight.
- Black solid rubber recoil pad
- Swivel studs
- Drilled and Tapped
|Finish||Black Hardcoat Anodized Receiver / Blued Barrel|
|Stock||ivory bead front|
|Sights||Iron Sights & Drilled & Tapped For Optics Rail|
|Product Line||6.5 Creedmoor|
|Made in the USA||Yes|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.