Henry Long Ranger Deluxe Engraved Blued Lever Action Rifle - 243 Winchester
It is the customer's responsibility to follow all Federal, State, and Local Laws. All firearms MUST be picked up by the BUYER (ACTUAL PURCHASER) at your selected Sportsman's Warehouse store or chosen Independent Firearm Dealer (“FFL”). A valid U.S. and/or state government-issued identification document, or combination of government-issued documents, which reflect the buyer's current residential address, must be presented at the selected store location prior the completion of any firearm-related paperwork and background check initiation. The actual purchaser must be 18 years of age or older to purchase rifles and/or shotguns. The actual purchaser must be 21 years of age or older to purchase handguns and/or firearm receivers, frames, silencers, or pistol-grip only firearms. Certain states have stricter laws regarding a firearm buyer’s age and Sportsman's Warehouse complies with such requirements.
Henry Long Ranger Deluxe Engraved Blued Lever Action Rifle - 243 Winchester - If you liked the original blued Long Rangers, either with or without sights, but your own personal style leans toward an upgrade in elegance and pride of ownership, you’ll want to take a close look at the new Long Ranger Deluxe.
Crafted to the same specs and performance levels with round 20” barrels, checkered American walnut furniture, straight-wrist stocks, 7lb weights, fully adjustable folding rear sight and .062” ramped ivory bead front, drilled & tapped receivers for scope use, comfortable non-slip black solid rubber recoil pad, sling swivels, detachable steel magazine, and automatic transfer-bar safety, the Deluxe Long Rangers center around an eye-catching lightweight alloy receiver plated with highly polished nickel under beautifully executed scroll engraving on both side flats and lightly accented with 24K gold inlay.
For truck, saddle, or tree stand, take your next hunt up a notch, and never forget that there’s a true Henry workhorse inside these show ponies.
- Receiver Finish: Nickel Plated with 24K Gold Inlay
- Scopeability: Drilled and Tapped
- Buttplate/Pad: Black Solid Rubber Recoil Pad
- Safety: Transfer Bar
- Embellishments/Extras: Swivel Studs. Removable Magazine. Sighted. Deluxe
|Sights||Iron Sights & Drilled & Tapped For Optics Rail|
|Stock Material||American Walnut|
|Made in the USA||Yes|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.