Henry Long Ranger Antelope Wildlife Edition Nickel Plated Lever Action Rifle - 243 Winchester
It is the customer's responsibility to follow all Federal, State, and Local Laws. All firearms MUST be picked up by the BUYER (ACTUAL PURCHASER) at your selected Sportsman's Warehouse store or chosen Independent Firearm Dealer (“FFL”). A valid U.S. and/or state government-issued identification document, or combination of government-issued documents, which reflect the buyer's current residential address, must be presented at the selected store location prior the completion of any firearm-related paperwork and background check initiation. The actual purchaser must be 18 years of age or older to purchase rifles and/or shotguns. The actual purchaser must be 21 years of age or older to purchase handguns and/or firearm receivers, frames, silencers, or pistol-grip only firearms. Certain states have stricter laws regarding a firearm buyer’s age and Sportsman's Warehouse complies with such requirements.
Henry Long Ranger Antelope Wildlife Edition Nickel Plated Lever Action Rifle - 243 Winchester -
The Long Ranger Wildlife Antelope edition is centered around an eye-catching lightweight alloy receiver plated with highly polished nickel that beautifully displays a single antelope head against a background of rolling hills on the left, and a full-figured pair on the prairie on the right and lightly accented with 24 K gold inlay. Rear sight is folding fully adjustable, front sight is ramp w/.062" Ivory bead, drilled and tapped. It utilizes a walnut stock with black solid rubber recoil pad. Includes swivel studs and removable magazine.
- Checkered Straight Grip
- Black Solid Rubber Recoil Pad
- Drilled and Tapped
- 24K Gold Antelope Inlay
|Finish||Nickel Plated with 24K Gold Inlay|
|Sights||Iron Sights & Drilled & Tapped For Optics Rail|
|Made in the USA||Yes|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.