Henry Lever Blued American Walnut w/ Gold Accents Lever Action Rifle - 30-30 Winchester - 20in
It is the customer's responsibility to follow all Federal, State, and Local Laws.
All firearms MUST be picked up by the BUYER (ACTUAL PURCHASER) at your selected Sportsman's Warehouse store or chosen Independent Firearm Dealer (“FFL”).
A valid U.S. and/or state government-issued identification document, or combination of government-issued documents, which reflect the buyer's current residential address, must be presented at the selected store location prior to the completion of any firearm-related paperwork and background check initiation.
The actual purchaser must be 18 years of age or older to purchase rifles and/or shotguns.
The actual purchaser must be 21 years of age or older to purchase handguns and/or firearm receivers, frames, silencers, or pistol-grip only firearms.
Certain states have stricter laws regarding a firearm buyer’s age and Sportsman's Warehouse complies with such requirements.
Henry Lever Blued American Walnut w/ Gold Accents Lever Action Rifle - 30-30 Winchester - 20in - More than just another deer cartridge, the venerable .30-30 has been the king of deer calibers since the first rifle chambered in this ageless round was produced in 1894. In fact, it&rsquo,s a safe bet that in the past century, no other round has put more antlers on the wall and venison in the freezer than the .30-30. So it only made sense that Henry, America&rsquo,s most storied rifle maker, would produce a rifle chambered for this legendary caliber. This latest addition to our world-famous line of lever-action repeaters was built with the traditional deer hunter in mind. Like its predecessors, it&rsquo,s both lightweight (just 7 to 8.3lbs.) and maneuverable (39&Prime, long), &ndash, the perfect combination for hunting in dense timber and heavy brush. This model is decorated in golden accents.
Like every Henry rifle, it&rsquo,s 100% American made, with its select American walnut stock and forearm, it is a masterpiece of finely crafted gunsmithing. The Henry H009 has a steel receiver and a round blued steel barrel that is machined with state of the art multiple groove rifling.
The H009B has a visually impressive 20&Prime, octagon barrel and a handsome brass receiver and brass barrel band. Both rifles are drilled and tapped for easy scope mounting. The magazine holds five rounds that chamber quickly and smoothly thanks to our crisp, perfectly machined action.
If you&rsquo,re a deer hunter who wants to carry a rifle like dad and grandpa did back in the &ldquo,good ol&rsquo, days,&rdquo, treat yourself to a Henry .30-30 and relive the golden era of deer hunting while starting a few traditions of your own.
- Sights: Adjustable Buckhorn Rear and Beaded Front / Drilled and Tapped for Scope Base
- Deluxe checkered American walnut stock
- Rubber buttpad
- Swivel studs
- Lever action
|Finish||Brass / Blued|
|Sights||Drilled & Tapped For Scope Base|
|Made in the USA||Yes|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.