It is the customer's responsibility to follow all Federal, State, and Local Laws.
All firearms MUST be picked up by the BUYER (ACTUAL PURCHASER) at your selected Sportsman's Warehouse store or chosen Independent Firearm Dealer (“FFL”).
A valid U.S. and/or state government-issued identification document, or combination of government-issued documents, which reflect the buyer's current residential address, must be presented at the selected store location prior to the completion of any firearm-related paperwork and background check initiation.
The actual purchaser must be 18 years of age or older to purchase rifles and/or shotguns.
The actual purchaser must be 21 years of age or older to purchase handguns and/or firearm receivers, frames, silencers, or pistol-grip only firearms.
Certain states have stricter laws regarding a firearm buyer’s age and Sportsman's Warehouse complies with such requirements.
Firearm Service Plan
Henry Firefighter Tribute Edition Rifle -The Firefighter Tribute Edition commemorates not only the actual firefighter, but also the public trust that Americans place in all firefighters who answer a call of distress. The original art for this rifle has been cut by hand engraver Rob Bunting and through a mechanical transfer the scenes and tribute text is impressed directly onto the nickel plated receiver cover retaining all of the hand engraved elements of the original.
- The left side features the iconic Saint Florian cross, a symbol of bravery, complete with 24K gold-plate and a unique flame styl
- The front panel states SERVICE VALOR COURAGE
- On the right side is the text IN TRIBUTE TO AMERICA'S BRAVEST with special bannering in 24 kt gold plating highlighting the word
- The main panel image depicts a firefighter rescuing a child from the flame style scroll in the background
- The front panel is a 24 kt gold plated replica of the American flag with a gold border outlining both scenes
- The American walnut stock features an aerial truck, laser etched and hand painted with authentic colors
- Below a firefighter's helmet with shield number 343 pays tribute to the firefighters killed on September 11, 2001
|Drilled and Tapped, Fully Adj. Semi-Buckhorn w/ Diamond Insert Read/ Brass Bead Front
|22 Long Rifle
|Firefighter Tribute Edition
|Made in the USA