Henry All-Weather Lever Action Rifle
Henry All-Weather Lever Action Rifle -In profile and general dimensions, these two Henry offerings are essentially the same as their blued steel counterparts, with 20” round barrel and 5-shot magazine capacity in the .30-30 and 18.43” round barrel with 4-shot magazine in the .45-70, and both with the same adjustable buckhorn/bead sights. Like the blued rifles, the All-Weathers also wear the same wrist profiles- straight in the .30-30, and pistolgrip in the .45-70. The major differences lie in the first time we’ve used hard chrome plating on all metal surfaces (except springs and sights), and a durable industrial-grade coating on hardwood furniture.
- Fully adjustable semi-buckhorn rear, and brass beaded front sight
- Polished Finish
- Stained hardwood with rubber buttpad
- Doesn't normally scuff or scratch, and leaves a low-gloss look that won't spook game
|Finish||Hard Chrome Plated|
|Stock||Black Stained Hardwood|
|Sights||Adjustable Buckhorn Rear & Beaded Front / Drilled & Tapped for Scope Base|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.