Crickett Blue Laminate Stock Stainless Compact Rifle - 22 Long Rifle
It is the customer's responsibility to follow all Federal, State, and Local Laws. All firearms MUST be picked up by the BUYER (ACTUAL PURCHASER) at your selected Sportsman's Warehouse store or chosen Independent Firearm Dealer (“FFL”). A valid U.S. and/or state government-issued identification document, or combination of government-issued documents, which reflect the buyer's current residential address, must be presented at the selected store location prior the completion of any firearm-related paperwork and background check initiation. The actual purchaser must be 18 years of age or older to purchase rifles and/or shotguns. The actual purchaser must be 21 years of age or older to purchase handguns and/or firearm receivers, frames, silencers, or pistol-grip only firearms. Certain states have stricter laws regarding a firearm buyer’s age and Sportsman's Warehouse complies with such requirements.
Crickett Blue Laminate Stock Stainless Compact Rifle - 22 Long Rifle -The Crickett rifle is specifically designed for the beginning shooter, backpackers, trappers, campers, gun clubs and Compact clubs. As a further guarantee of the exceptional quality of this rifle, a lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship is offered. This model comes in a vibrant Blue stock and stainless barrel.
- Sights: Standard with Iron Sights
- Barrel Length: 16 1/8 inches.
- Barrel Diameter: 1/2in
- Overall Length: 30 1/2 inches
- Weight: 3 lbs.(approx.)
|Sights||Iron Sights & Drilled & Tapped For Optics Rail|
|Cartridge||22 Long Rifle|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.