Christensen Arms Ranger Black/Tan w/Black Webbing Bolt Action Rifle - 22 Long Rifle
It is the customer's responsibility to follow all Federal, State, and Local Laws.
All firearms MUST be picked up by the BUYER (ACTUAL PURCHASER) at your selected Sportsman's Warehouse store or chosen Independent Firearm Dealer (“FFL”).
A valid U.S. and/or state government-issued identification document, or combination of government-issued documents, which reflect the buyer's current residential address, must be presented at the selected store location prior to the completion of any firearm-related paperwork and background check initiation.
The actual purchaser must be 18 years of age or older to purchase rifles and/or shotguns.
The actual purchaser must be 21 years of age or older to purchase handguns and/or firearm receivers, frames, silencers, or pistol-grip only firearms.
Certain states have stricter laws regarding a firearm buyer’s age and Sportsman's Warehouse complies with such requirements.
Christensen Arms Ranger Black/Tan w/Black Webbing Bolt Action Rifle - 22 Long Rifle - Ranger 22 brings a rimfire rifle back to the Christensen Arms lineup. Built for precision—the bolt-action platform features an aluminum receiver with a steel recoil lug insert, Christensen Arms carbon fiber tension barrel, and a carbon fiber composite rimfire stock. The rifle is also well equipped with standard sling studs, a 0 MOA picatinny rail, and a match grade Rem 700 style trigger. The Ranger 22 weighs in starting at 5.1 pounds and is backed by a Christensen Arms Sub-MOA at 50 Yards Guarantee.
|Sights||Picatinny Optics Rail|
|Barrel Type||Carbon Fiber|
|Cartridge||22 Long Rifle|
|Color||Tan w/Black Webbing|
|Made in the USA||Yes|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.