Springfield Saint Edge AR15 Semi-Auto Modern Sporting Rifle - 30+1 Rounds
It is the customer's responsibility to follow all Federal, State, and Local Laws.
All firearms MUST be picked up by the BUYER (ACTUAL PURCHASER) at your selected Sportsman's Warehouse store or chosen Independent Firearm Dealer (“FFL”).
A valid U.S. and/or state government-issued identification document, or combination of government-issued documents, which reflect the buyer's current residential address, must be presented at the selected store location prior to the completion of any firearm-related paperwork and background check initiation.
The actual purchaser must be 18 years of age or older to purchase rifles and/or shotguns.
The actual purchaser must be 21 years of age or older to purchase handguns and/or firearm receivers, frames, silencers, or pistol-grip only firearms.
Certain states have stricter laws regarding a firearm buyer’s age and Sportsman's Warehouse complies with such requirements.
Springfield Saint Edge AR-15 Semi-Auto Rifle â€“ Get your Edge with premium construction for quick-handling, greater accuracy, and performance without spending a lot of money on a custom AR build. At 6 lbs. 3 oz., the Edge is one of the lightest production AR-15's on the market. It features a special free-float handguard and billet receiver with weight-shaving cutouts. The proprietary muzzle brake makes recoil unnoticeable, and the Melonite-treated trigger allows for a crisp trigger pull without any creep. The Accu-Titeâ„¢ tension system ensures a tight fit eliminates rattle between the upper and lower receivers, combined with a premium M16 bolt carrier group that has been shot-peened and magnetic particle inspected for reliability. It's finished off with an adjustable pinned gas block, 1:8 twist, flared mag well, metal flip-up sights, and Bravo Company furniture.
- Springfield ArmoryÂ® proprietary, Modular Match Short Reset Single Stage Trigger
- CMV Melonite finished inside and out
- Unique multiport muzzle brake
|Stock||Bravo Company Mod 0 SOPMOD Buttstock & Full Length Aluminum M-Lok Handguard|
|Sights||SA Low Profile Adjustable Flip-Up Front & Rear|
|Overall Length||32.5in - 35.75in|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.