Smith & Wesson M&P FPC 9mm Luger 16.25in Black Anodized Semi Automatic Modern Sporting Rifle - 23+1 Rounds
Add a Firearm Service PlanGet the most out of your purchase and help keep your new firearm in great condition
It is the customer's responsibility to follow all Federal, State, and Local Laws.
All firearms MUST be picked up by the BUYER (ACTUAL PURCHASER) at your selected Sportsman's Warehouse store or chosen Independent Firearm Dealer (“FFL”).
A valid U.S. and/or state government-issued identification document, or combination of government-issued documents, which reflect the buyer's current residential address, must be presented at the selected store location prior to the completion of any firearm-related paperwork and background check initiation.
The actual purchaser must be 18 years of age or older to purchase rifles and/or shotguns.
The actual purchaser must be 21 years of age or older to purchase handguns and/or firearm receivers, frames, silencers, or pistol-grip only firearms.
Certain states have stricter laws regarding a firearm buyer’s age and Sportsman's Warehouse complies with such requirements.
Smith & Wesson M&P FPC 9mm Luger 16.25in Black Anodized Semi Automatic Modern Sporting Rifle - 23+1 Rounds - The new M&P FPC gives you a small, compact design that delivers the performance you expect from Smith & Wesson. The slim handguard, lightweight design, and in-stock magazine storage with a quick-release latch make this a fast and efficient platform. The M&P FPC is compatible with any M&P full-size or compact 9mm magazine. Coming with one 17-round and two 23-round magazines, it’s ready to fold up in the included sling bag and head to the range today.
- Compact, folding design.
- Integrated recoil buffer system.
- Reversible magazine catch.
- 30 3/8in unfolded length to 16 3/8in folded.
- 1/2-28 threaded muzzle with thread protector.
- Flat-face trigger with crisp break.
- Compatible with M&P Pistol double-stack magazines.
- In-stock magazine storage w/quick-release tab system.
- Horizontal folding mechanism with locking latch.
- Horizontal folding design doesn’t interfere with top-mounted optics (optics sold separately).
- M-LOK slots on handguard with Picatinny-style rail on top.
- Charging slide/handle doubles as retainer when folded.
- Ships with (two) 23-round magazines.
- Carrying bag with additional storage and Velcro straps.
- Backed by Smith & Wesson’s Limited Lifetime Service Policy.
- Made in U.S.A.
|Grips||M&P M2.0 Compact-size|
|Product Line||M&P FPC|
|Made in the USA||Yes|