Ruger PC Carbine with Handguard 9mm Luger 16.12in Black Anodized Semi Automatic Modern Sporting Rifle - 10+1 Rounds - California Compliant
Add a Firearm Service PlanGet the most out of your purchase and help keep your new firearm in great condition
It is the customer's responsibility to follow all Federal, State, and Local Laws.
All firearms MUST be picked up by the BUYER (ACTUAL PURCHASER) at your selected Sportsman's Warehouse store or chosen Independent Firearm Dealer (“FFL”).
A valid U.S. and/or state government-issued identification document, or combination of government-issued documents, which reflect the buyer's current residential address, must be presented at the selected store location prior to the completion of any firearm-related paperwork and background check initiation.
The actual purchaser must be 18 years of age or older to purchase rifles and/or shotguns.
The actual purchaser must be 21 years of age or older to purchase handguns and/or firearm receivers, frames, silencers, or pistol-grip only firearms.
Certain states have stricter laws regarding a firearm buyer’s age and Sportsman's Warehouse complies with such requirements.
Ruger PC Carbine with Handguard 9mm Luger 16.12in Black Anodized Semi Automatic Modern Sporting Rifle - 10+1 Rounds - California Compliant - Ruger's PC Carbine rifle features interchangeable magazine wells for use of common Ruger and Glock magazines. Its Dead blow action features a custom tungsten dead blow weight that shortens bolt travel and reduces felt recoil and muzzle rise. The cold hammer-forged, chrome-moly steel barrel is also heavy contoured with fluting. The durable, glass-filled nylon synthetic stock features sling swivel studs, soft rubber buttpad with spacers, and the grip has a proprietary texture for enhanced control. Easy takedown enables quick separation of the barrel/forend assembly from the action for ease of transportation and storage. Its CNC-milled aerospace-grade 7075-T6 aluminum billet receiver includes an integrated Picatinny rail and adjustable ghost ring rear and blade front sights. The PC Carbine also has a light, crisp trigger pull and ambidextrous controls. It ships with SR-Series Pistol, hex wrenches and an additional magazine well accepting compatible Glock magazines. This model features aluminum handguards with Magpul M-Lok accessory attachment slots.
California compliant design prevents the magazine release button from being engaged while fully assembled, locking the magazine into the receiver. To release the magazine from the rifle, the shooter will be required separate the upper from the lower by pulling on an extended (rear) takedown pin with an attached cord to make the process easier. Once the magazine has been released the rifle can be re-assembled and shot once again.
- CNC-milled handguard that is Type III hard-coat anodized aluminum for maximum durability, with Magpul M-LOK accessory attachment slots on all four sides for easy mounting of M-LOK-compatible rails and accessories.
- Interchangeable magazine wells for use of common Ruger and Glock magazines. Ships with SR-Series/Security-9 pistol magazine well installed and an additional magazine well accepting Glock magazines is included
- Reversible magazine release and reversible charging handle to support ambidextrous use or one-handed control manipulation while maintaining a proper firing grip.
- Cold hammer-forged, chrome-moly steel barrel with ultra-precise rifling provides exceptional accuracy and longevity. The heavy contour barrel provides consistent accuracy, while barrel fluting sheds unnecessary weight and allows for quick handling.
- Accurate sighting system with adjustable ghost ring rear aperture sight and non-glare, protected blade front sight.
- Soft rubber buttpad with spacers allows the rifle to be properly sized for different shooters or varying levels of outerwear or defensive gear (three, 1/2in spacers included).
- Durable, glass-filled nylon synthetic buttstock features a proprietary texture for enhanced control and an integral sling mount for rapid sling attachment.
- Light, crisp trigger pull with minimal overtravel and positive reset utilizing proven 10/22 trigger components.
- CNC-machined from an aerospace-grade 7075-T6 aluminum billet, the receiver includes an integrated Picatinny-style rail and is Type III hard-coat anodized for maximum durability.
- Also includes: one, SR-Series pistol magazine and hex wrenches for rear sight adjustment, buttpad spacer adjustment and charging handle removal.
|Sights||Protected Blade/Adjustable Ghost Ring|
|State Compliance||California Compliant|
|Made in the USA||Yes|