Ruger Mini-14 Engraved Altamont Ranch 5.56mm NATO 18.5in Blued Semi Automatic Modern Sporting Rifle - 5+1 Rounds - California Compliant
It is the customer's responsibility to follow all Federal, State, and Local Laws.
All firearms MUST be picked up by the BUYER (ACTUAL PURCHASER) at your selected Sportsman's Warehouse store or chosen Independent Firearm Dealer (“FFL”).
A valid U.S. and/or state government-issued identification document, or combination of government-issued documents, which reflect the buyer's current residential address, must be presented at the selected store location prior to the completion of any firearm-related paperwork and background check initiation.
The actual purchaser must be 18 years of age or older to purchase rifles and/or shotguns.
The actual purchaser must be 21 years of age or older to purchase handguns and/or firearm receivers, frames, silencers, or pistol-grip only firearms.
Certain states have stricter laws regarding a firearm buyer’s age and Sportsman's Warehouse complies with such requirements.
Ruger Mini-14 Engraved Altamont Ranch 5.56mm NATO 18.5in Blued Semi Automatic Modern Sporting Rifle - 5+1 Rounds - California Compliant -
California compliant design prevents the magazine release button from being engaged while fully assembled, locking the magazine into the receiver. To release the magazine from the rifle, the shooter will be required separate the upper from the lower by pulling on an extended (rear) takedown pin with an attached cord to make the process easier. Once the magazine has been released the rifle can be re-assembled and shot once again.
- Simple, rugged, Garand-style action with breech bolt locking system, a fixed-piston gas system and self-cleaning moving gas cylinder gives unparalleled reliability under harsh operating conditions.
- Cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy and longevity.
- Integral scope mounts, machined directly on the solid steel receiver, provide a stable mounting surface for included scope rings, eliminating a potential source of looseness and inaccuracy in the field.
- Accurate sighting system with ghost ring rear aperture sight and a non-glare, protected blade front sight.
- Receiver is drilled and tapped for mounting the included Picatinny rail.
- Also includes: two magazines, Picatinny rail, scope rings.
|Stock||Engraved Ranch Theme Stock|
|Sights||Peep Sight Rear | Blade Front|
|State Compliance||California Compliant|