Kel-Tec Sub2000 Threaded Barrel 9mm Luger 16.25in Tan Semi Automatic Modern Sporting Rifle - 17+1 Rounds
It is the customer's responsibility to follow all Federal, State, and Local Laws. All firearms MUST be picked up by the BUYER (ACTUAL PURCHASER) at your selected Sportsman's Warehouse store or chosen Independent Firearm Dealer (“FFL”). A valid U.S. and/or state government-issued identification document, or combination of government-issued documents, which reflect the buyer's current residential address, must be presented at the selected store location prior the completion of any firearm-related paperwork and background check initiation. The actual purchaser must be 18 years of age or older to purchase rifles and/or shotguns. The actual purchaser must be 21 years of age or older to purchase handguns and/or firearm receivers, frames, silencers, or pistol-grip only firearms. Certain states have stricter laws regarding a firearm buyer’s age and Sportsman's Warehouse complies with such requirements.
Kel-Tec Sub2000 Threaded Barrel 9mm Luger 16.25in Tan Semi Automatic Modern Sporting Rifle - 17+1 Rounds - The semi-automatic SUB2000 is designed to be the most convenient rifle available. It’s adjustable and foldable to 16.25 x 7 inches for easy storage and can accept most popular handgun magazines. Plus it can easily be disassembled for cleaning or inspection without tools. Ideal for backpacking trips and situations where space and convenience are paramount.
- 29.25in Collapsed Length
- 16.25in x 7in Folded Length
- 2 Integrated Picatinny Rails On Forend
- Ergonomic Charging Handle
- Includes One 17-Round Magazine
|Sights||Adjustable Front, Ghost Ring Rear|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.