Kel-Tec SUB2000 Glock 19 Magazine 9mm Luger 16.25in Black Semi Automatic Rifle - 15+1 Rounds
It is the customer's responsibility to follow all Federal, State, and Local Laws. All firearms MUST be picked up by the BUYER (ACTUAL PURCHASER) at your selected Sportsman's Warehouse store or chosen Independent Firearm Dealer (“FFL”). A valid U.S. and/or state government-issued identification document, or combination of government-issued documents, which reflect the buyer's current residential address, must be presented at the selected store location prior the completion of any firearm-related paperwork and background check initiation. The actual purchaser must be 18 years of age or older to purchase rifles and/or shotguns. The actual purchaser must be 21 years of age or older to purchase handguns and/or firearm receivers, frames, silencers, or pistol-grip only firearms. Certain states have stricter laws regarding a firearm buyer’s age and Sportsman's Warehouse complies with such requirements.
The Kel-Tec SUB 2000 Glock 19 is a semi-automatic rifle chambered in the 9mm luger cartridge. It can be quickly and easily be reduced in size to 16.25 inches for easy storage and transportation by simply rotating the barrel up and back.
The polymer used in the manufacturing of the Kel-Tech SUB 2000 rifle is made of a modified glass reinforced Zytel. The SUB 2000 comes standard with two Picatinny rails on the forend of the firearm for mounting various ad-on accessories. It also includes five mounting slots on the forend for mounting compatible M-LOK™ accessories.
To enhance shooter comfort the Kel-Tech SUB 2000 Glock 19 has a stock that is adjustable to three positions, allowing the stock to be extended 5/8 of an inch per position. In all, the stock can be extended a maximum of 1.25 inches in the rearward position. To enhance usability, the stock comes with other features including a sling loop attachment, and as previously mentioned a Picatinny rail for other accessories.
The Kel-Tec SUB 2000 also comes with a sturdy push-bolt safety button located directly behind the trigger. By cycling the bolt toward the back of the gun and moving the operating handle into the receiver cutout, the bolt can be locked into the rear position. The Kel-Tec has an AR style front sight and aperture type rear sight which can be adjusted to account for changes in the wind and elevation.
The thread protector that comes standard on the Kel-Tec SUB 2000 is removable and can be replaced with any accessory compatible with 1/2"-28 threads (9mm model). As typical with all Ket-Tec firearms, the SUB-2000 is easily to dismantle, inspect and clean.
|Sights||AR Style Adjustable Front & Adjustable Aperture Rear, Full Length Picatinny Rail|
|Overall Length||29.25in-30.5in, 16.25in Collapsed|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.