H&K USC 45 Auto (ACP) 16.5in Black/Red Semi Automatic Modern Sporting Rifle - 10+1
It is the customer's responsibility to follow all Federal, State, and Local Laws. All firearms MUST be picked up by the BUYER (ACTUAL PURCHASER) at your selected Sportsman's Warehouse store or chosen Independent Firearm Dealer (“FFL”). A valid U.S. and/or state government-issued identification document, or combination of government-issued documents, which reflect the buyer's current residential address, must be presented at the selected store location prior the completion of any firearm-related paperwork and background check initiation. The actual purchaser must be 18 years of age or older to purchase rifles and/or shotguns. The actual purchaser must be 21 years of age or older to purchase handguns and/or firearm receivers, frames, silencers, or pistol-grip only firearms. Certain states have stricter laws regarding a firearm buyer’s age and Sportsman's Warehouse complies with such requirements.
H&K USC 45 Auto (ACP) 16.5in Black/Red Semi Automatic Modern Sporting Rifle - 10+1 - Derived from the HK UMP submachine gun, the USC is a civilian utility carbine that uses the classic hard-hitting .45 ACP cartridge. Matched with a simple and ultra-reliable blowback operating system, the HK USC is a radical departure from traditional firearms designs.
Extensive use of the same durable reinforced polymers found on HK’s line of military and police arms ensures lightweight and durability. And the highest grade of weapons steel is used where it matters - in the cold hammer forged target barrel and the solidly constructed bolt mechanism.
User ergonomics are not sacrificed. The skeletonized buttstock is capped with a comfortable rubber cheek rest and recoil pad. The web of the pistol grip is open for a comfortable handhold for a wide range of shooting applications. Hard points located on the top and sides of the receiver and handguard make attachment of optional Picatinny rails easy - allowing almost any kind of accessory to be mounted.
- Tough, Lightweight, Corrosion-Proof Polymer Construction
- Molded-In Hard Points For Mounting Accessories
- Optional Accessory Picatinny Rails Available For Easy Mounting Of Optical Sights, Lights, And Aiming Devices
- Rear Sight Is Adjustable For Windage And Elevation
- Ambidextrous Safety/Selector Lever
- Oversized Trigger Guard For Easy Operation While Wearing Gloves
- 16in Cold-Hammer Forged Target Hammer
- Polymer 10-Round Magazine
|Cartridge||45 Auto (ACP)|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.