Diamondback DB15 5.56mm NATO 36in Black Anodized Semi Automatic Modern Sporting Rifle - 30+1 Rounds
It is the customer's responsibility to follow all Federal, State, and Local Laws.
All firearms MUST be picked up by the BUYER (ACTUAL PURCHASER) at your selected Sportsman's Warehouse store or chosen Independent Firearm Dealer (“FFL”).
A valid U.S. and/or state government-issued identification document, or combination of government-issued documents, which reflect the buyer's current residential address, must be presented at the selected store location prior to the completion of any firearm-related paperwork and background check initiation.
The actual purchaser must be 18 years of age or older to purchase rifles and/or shotguns.
The actual purchaser must be 21 years of age or older to purchase handguns and/or firearm receivers, frames, silencers, or pistol-grip only firearms.
Certain states have stricter laws regarding a firearm buyer’s age and Sportsman's Warehouse complies with such requirements.
Diamondback DB15 5.56mm NATO 36in Black Anodized Semi Automatic Modern Sporting Rifle - 30+1 Rounds - The Diamondback DB15 comes with a A2 style, Also has the A2 Flash hider Muzzle Device which is designed to reduce muzzle flash. Melonite coated with 158 carpenter steel bolt. The DB15 also has a 12in aluminum M-Lok rail handguard with a full length picatinny rail.
- A2 Flash Hider Muzzle Device
- Forged 7075 T6 Aluminum Lower Receiver
- A3 Flattop Forged 7056 T6 Aluminum Upper Receiver
- Melonite Coated with 158 Carpenter Steel Bolt
- Carbine Gas System
- A2 Style Grip
|Stock||MagPul MOE stock|
|Sights||Full Length Picatinny Rail|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.