Diamondback DB15 5.56mm NATO 16in FDE Cerakote Semi Automatic Modern Sporting Rifle - 30+1 Rounds
It is the customer's responsibility to follow all Federal, State, and Local Laws. All firearms MUST be picked up by the BUYER (ACTUAL PURCHASER) at your selected Sportsman's Warehouse store or chosen Independent Firearm Dealer (“FFL”). A valid U.S. and/or state government-issued identification document, or combination of government-issued documents, which reflect the buyer's current residential address, must be presented at the selected store location prior the completion of any firearm-related paperwork and background check initiation. The actual purchaser must be 18 years of age or older to purchase rifles and/or shotguns. The actual purchaser must be 21 years of age or older to purchase handguns and/or firearm receivers, frames, silencers, or pistol-grip only firearms. Certain states have stricter laws regarding a firearm buyer’s age and Sportsman's Warehouse complies with such requirements.
Diamondback DB15 5.56mm NATO 16in FDE Cerakote Semi Automatic Modern Sporting Rifle - 30+1 Rounds - This Diamondback DB15 Rifle features a carbine-length, medium 4150 chrome moly barrel, mid-length gas system and a shot-peened Mil-Spec 8620 bolt carrier. It utilizes 7075-T6 aluminum receivers, 15in M-Lok handguard, Magpul MOE-K2 grip, and a Magpul CTR stock. This model has a Diamondback Black Gold lower receiver.
- 15in MLOK V Rail
- Standard Trigger
- Magpul MOE K2 Grip
- Magpul CTR Stock
|Stock||6 Position Collapsible|
|Sights||None, Optic Ready|
|Color||Flat Dark Earth|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.