Barrett REC7 Flyweight 5.56mm NATO 16in Tungsten Gray Semi Automatic Rifle - 30+1 Rounds
It is the customer's responsibility to follow all Federal, State, and Local Laws. All firearms MUST be picked up by the BUYER (ACTUAL PURCHASER) at your selected Sportsman's Warehouse store or chosen Independent Firearm Dealer (“FFL”). A valid U.S. and/or state government-issued identification document, or combination of government-issued documents, which reflect the buyer's current residential address, must be presented at the selected store location prior the completion of any firearm-related paperwork and background check initiation. The actual purchaser must be 18 years of age or older to purchase rifles and/or shotguns. The actual purchaser must be 21 years of age or older to purchase handguns and/or firearm receivers, frames, silencers, or pistol-grip only firearms. Certain states have stricter laws regarding a firearm buyer’s age and Sportsman's Warehouse complies with such requirements.
Barrett REC7 Flyweight 5.56mm NATO 16in Tungsten Gray Semi Automatic Rifle - 30+1 Rounds - The REC7 combines the familiar ergonomics of the AR style rifle with a revolutionary short stroke gas piston operating system to create a rifle that runs cleaner and more reliably than traditional designs. The one-piece 17-4 stainless piston interfaces with a strike face that has been machined into the monolithic, anti-tilt bolt carrier. The TB-41 DLC coated, anti-tilt, full auto bolt carrier is machined from a solid block of 8620 steel with an integrated piston strike face. Both upper and lower receivers are forged from 7075-T6 aluminum, hardcoat anodized for durability, then finished with Cerakote for a perfect color match. The upper receiver and barrel extension feature M4 feed ramps for improved reliability, while the lightweight, free float handguard features a full-length M1913 Picatinny top rail with Magpul M-LOK accessory mounting slots at the 3, 6, and 9 o'clock positions. The REC7 piston vents excess gas forward at its patented chrome-lined, fluted gas block, resulting in cleaner, cooler, lower-maintenance operation. It also allows the user to access the piston assembly for maintenance via the front of the rifle without requiring removal of the hand guard or barrel.
- Enhanced Trigger Guard
- ALG Defense Trigger
- Two-Position Gas Piston
- Beveled Mag Well
- Ambidextrous Safety
Is 5.56 NATO ammo interchangeable with .223 REM? Watch Video >,>,
|Stock||Magpul MOE 6-Position|
|Sights||Flip-Up Front and Rear|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.