Browning Hells Canyon Extra Wide 65 Gun Safe - Gray
Browning Hells Canyon Extra Wide 65 Gun Safe - Made for hunters, in the size you need. The HC48 is the largest safe in the Hunter line - Browning classifies it as an Extra Wide safe. The extra wide cavernous interior securely houses up to 65 long guns and still has room for jewelry, pistols, documents and other important items. This lower height profile gives you more options for safe placement than some of Browning's taller models.
Also, like well designed furniture, Browning designed the HC48 to be wider like a bureau instead of the more common "boxy" refrigerator like dimensions in other safes (25" exterior depth), allowing you to place the safe in any number of locations in your house without blocking off interior space. And given the elegant and clean stylings of the Silver safes, the HC47 will add style to any room instead of being a big eyesore taking up space in a corner utilizing every square inch.
- 11 Gauge Steel Body
- 1in Formed Door With Inner Plate
- Force Deflector Locking System
- Hardened Steel Pin Lock Protection
- Pry-Stop End Bolts
- 1 1/4in Diameter Locking Bolts On Three Sides Of Door
- 1680 Deg F/90 Min Fire Protection
- ThermaBlock Fire Protection Ensures That Your Valuable Are Well Protected.
- Rugged Textured Charcoal Finish
- Weight: 1055 lbs
- Dimensions: 60in H x 55in W x 25in D
- AXIS Adjustable Shelving With Pistol Rack Included
|Fire Rating||90 min @ 1680°F|
|Lock Type||Electronic Keypad|
|Outside Dimensions||60in H x 55in W x 25in D|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.