Patternmaster 12ga Code Black Duck Choke Tube
With a Patternmaster choke tube you will see a patterns similar to a Full constriction choke on paper with a 2 3/4in or 3in shell and a Modified with a 3.5in shell, but because of the patented stud ring inside the tube, there is a much shorter shot string. This shorter shot string will allow more shot on target all at once so your down range energy is sure to kill instead of cripple. The Patternmaster Code Black Duck tube can be used with steel or other non-toxic ammunition as well as lead, 2 3/4in or 3in or 3.5in shells. Code Black Duck tubes only come in a Non-Reflective Bronze titanium coating and are ported. Patternmaster tubes are made of Carpenter Custom 630 (aircraft quality) stainless steel and are heat treated to the optimum level for best performance. NOTE: Not for use with ammunition containing flight control wad or slug ammunition.
- Wad-control technology shortens shot string
- Creates denser patterns
- Porting reduces recoil
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.