Truglo Tru-Point™ Laser/Light Combo
You must be 18 or older to purchase this restricted item. Some items may only be shipped via Ground. You are responsible for complying with federal, state and local laws.
Truglo Tru-Point Laser/Light Combo -TRUGLO's laser/light combo features a unique compact design. The laser is located within the flashlight housing for a snagfree non-bulky design and quick detach lever enables fast install and removal from picatinny and weaver-style mounts. The interchangeable back plates make it user-friendly and can be adjustable for right or left hand use.Operating temperature: 14°F (-10°C) to 122°F (50°C)
- Laser located in flashlight housing for a more compact design
- Interchangeable back plates for right or left hand use
- Mounts to standard Picatinny or Weaver style rails
- Quick detach lever for fast and easy tool less removal
- Ultra bright 200 peak lumen flashlight
- Powerful 520nm green laser (TG7650G)
- Powerful 650nm red laser (TG7650R)
- Remote pressure on / off switch also included
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.