BLACKHAWK! T-Series L2C Overt Gun Belt Colt 1911 and Staccato P Right Holster - When the time for stealth has passed, enter the T-Series L2C Overt. This holster is designed to find it’s home on your dedicated gun belt, along with your magazine carriers, IFAK’s and dump pouches. A light weight and low profile relative of T-Series L2D, this holster is absent the taller sight track shroud. Instead featuring the same “Speed Cut” geometry found on the L2C. This Speed Cut aids in rapid drawing and re-holstering, as well as making the Overt inherently optic compatible. Boasting duty rated Level 2 active retention, the Overt is designed to keep your handgun secure, even in the most austere conditions. Simply establish your master grip, and the inboard pressure of your thumb releases the retention mechanism. The provided T-Series Jacket Slot lowers the belt ride height of the handgun to a more ergonomically optimal draw-stroke height, while simultaneously helping to clear body armor or other torso worn gear. The provided T-Series Jacket Slot Leg Strap Adapter offers additional stability under dynamic movement that does not restrict the range of motion of the user. This is due to the pivoting leg strap design, inherent to the T-Series Jacket Slot Leg Strap Adapter. This pivoting design allows the holster and weapon to stay consistently vertical on the belt, while allowing the leg strap to pivot with the user’s natural body mechanics as they run, climb or jump. The Overt may be a smaller footprint than larger L2D or L3D variants, but the system is still fully duty rated just like all holsters and accessories that are part of the T-Series family. So, whether you are heading to the range, or something has gone bump in the night, the T-Series L2C Overt is ready for whatever you throw at it.
- Thumb Release For Speed and Security: The T-Series thumb-activated mechanism allows for a full grip placing your hand in a position to draw and acquire your target in the shortest amount of time with a high degree of safety. The thumb lever placement, along with the guards, also puts it closer to the body for improved security against unauthorized use or theft.
- Duty Rated: Blackhawk's entire T-Series Holster lineup is rated for duty use. Blackhawk’s engineers designed the T-Series suite of holsters and accessories to withstand rigorous destructive testing and extreme environmental conditions to ensure regardless the environment, T-Series will keep your firearm at the ready. For added security, the thumb activated retention is paired with two guards to prevent anyone except the user from drawing the firearm.
- Injection Molded: Blackhawk is the first company to manufacture dual shot injection molded holsters. This process combines a durable outer later with a low friction inner layer to create the ultimate duty holster. The injection molding process ensures that every part of every holster is durable and built from the ground up for your firearm. This time-tested process has been used on millions of Blackhawk’s holsters since their injection molded holsters' inception in 2004.
- Low Friction Internal Material: The inside of all of Blackhawk’s T-Series holsters are lined with a low friction internal material which allows for smooth and quite operation of the T-Series holster. This prevents damage to your firearm as well as allowing you to dictate the circumstances around drawing and holstering your firearm.
- Thumb-Activated Retention
- Sound-Dampening Lining
- Durable Exterior & Low-Friction Interior
- Made in the USA
- Jacket Slot Belt Loop and Leg Strap Adapter included in the box.
|Outside the Waistband
|Colt 1911/Staccato P