NovX +P Cross Trainer/ Competition 9mm Luger 65gr Centerfire Ammo - 20 Count
Due to various state and local laws and regulations, Sportsman's Warehouse does not ship ammunition to CT, DC, HI, IL, MA, and NJ. Ammunition orders to Alaska, California and New York may only be shipped to a Sportsman's Warehouse store for pick up by the actual purchasing consumer. You must be 18 or older to purchase long gun ammunition and 21 or older to purchase handgun ammunition. Ammunition may only be shipped via Ground. You are responsible for complying with federal, state and local laws.
NovX +P Cross Trainer/ Competition 9mm Luger 65gr Centerfire Ammo - 20 Count - When it comes to training and competitive shooting no bullet compares the NovX Cross Trainer/Competition. Lightweight, fast, accurate, and less recoil for quicker follow-ups. The copper polymer projectile is frangible and breaks apart upon contact with hardened steel thereby reducing the chance of ricochet. It’s also lead-free for compliance at ranges.
- Ballistically matched to +P Engagement: Extreme Self-Defense
- Copper polymer projectile is frangible – breaks up upon impact with hardened steel
- Stainless steel casing provides strength, less weight, and alignment
- Flies flat, fast, accurate, and with less recoil for smoother target reacquisition
- Increased efficiency and cycle rate
- Reduced bore fouling and corrosion
- Reloadable / Magnetic
|Bullet Type||Copper Polymer|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Muzzle Energy||468 FT LBS|
|Muzzle Velocity||1800 FPS|
|Made in the USA||Yes|