NovX Cross Trainer Competition 9mm Luger 65gr RN Handgun Ammo - 20 Rounds
Due to various state and local laws and regulations, Sportsman's Warehouse does not ship ammunition to CT, DC, HI, IL, MA, and NJ. Ammunition orders to Alaska, California and New York may only be shipped to a Sportsman's Warehouse store for pick up by the actual purchasing consumer. You must be 18 or older to purchase long gun ammunition and 21 or older to purchase handgun ammunition. Ammunition may only be shipped via Ground. You are responsible for complying with federal, state and local laws.
NovX Cross Trainer Competition 9mm Luger 65gr RN Handgun Ammo - 20 Rounds - What do shooters look for in the perfect cross-training and competitive shooting round? A bullet that’s lightweight, powerful, fast, accurate, and offers less recoil for quicker follow-ups. That’s everything found in the 9mm Luger Cross Trainer/Competition bullet from NovX. The poly/copper projectile is frangible and breaks apart upon contact with hardened steel. The stainless-steel casing is self-lubricating for consistent, jam-free ejection, won’t corrode, and limits bore fouling.
- Ballistically matched with Engagement: Extreme Self-Defense
- Poly/copper projectile is frangible – breaks up upon impact with hardened steel
- Stainless steel casing provides strength, power, alignment and less weight
- Flies fast, flat, accurate, and with less recoil for smoother target reacquisition
- Increased efficiency and cycle rate
- Reduced bore fouling and corrosion
- Lead-free for compliance at ranges.
- Reloadable / Magnetic
|Bullet Type||Round Nose|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Muzzle Energy||432 FT LBS|
|Muzzle Velocity||1730 FPS|
|Made in the USA||Yes|