LEM Products Hog Pre-Tubed Natural Casings
LEM Products Hog Pre-Tubed Natural Casings - Casings come in salted brine and on a "straw". The casings will need to be soaked for at least 30 minutes and flushed. To use after cleaning: simply put the tube/straw over the stuffing tube and hold the casing back and pull out the straw. No more trying to find the end! No more knots! No more feeding the casing on the tube! No more tearing the casing when feeding on the tube! Properly salted and refrigerated, casings should last a year. Edible.
- Use for: smoked sausage, brats, franks, metts or mroe
- Size: 32mm- 35mm (1 1/4" - 1 1/2")
- Preparation: Soak at least 1 hour in clear, warm water, change water regularly
- Cooking Method: broil, grill or fry
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.