LEM Digital Stainless Steel 10 Tray Dehydrator
LEM Digital Stainless Steel 10 Tray Dehydrator - Effortlessly slide and lock the front panel with our patent pending "Hold in Place" door. This high capacity dehydrator has an easy-to-reach digital display making it simple to set and read time & temperature. Front panel slides and locks in place so you can monitor progress with minimal heat loss. Its large capacity, including 16 sq. ft. of drying area and 10 chrome plated (or stainless steel) trays make it easy to do mountains of jerky, snack sticks, or other dried delicacies in a single sitting. Trays have 0.25 inch holes to dry even the smallest fruits and hers. Horizontal air flow system for uniform drying. Heavy duty, easy to clean stainless steel housing with front and rear venting.
- Whisper quiet
- Temperature range: 90-155°'F
- Timer range: 1 - 23:59 hours with auto off
- 3 customizable preset temperature controls
- Rear mounted fan
- 770 watt heating element
- 110 volt
- Includes 10 trays with 0.25in tray holes and drip tray
|Number of Trays||10|
|Max Temperature||90-155 degrees|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.