Vortex Diamondback HD 16-48x65mm Spotting Scope - Angled
Vortex Diamondback HD 16-48x65mm Spotting Scope - Angled - Glassing out west demands an HD optic, but other systems can't get you the clarity you need to see a tail twitch in low light, or pick a tine out of dense cover.
The redesigned Diamondback HD spotting scopes have all the horsepower the long-distance hunter needs, and they excel in low light - right when you need it most.
We've also streamlined the exterior for a sleeker, snag-free profile, building in a helical focus wheel.
Included in the Box
- Neoprene cover
- Tethered objective lens cap
- Tethered ocular lens cap
- Lens cloth
- Magnification 16-48x
- Objective Lens Diameter 65 mm
- Linear Field of View 138-72 ft/1000 yds
- Angular Field of View 2.6-1.4 degrees
- Close Focus 16.4 feet
- Eye Relief 20.3-18.3 mm
- Exit Pupil 4.0-1.35 mm
- Length 14.25 inches
- Weight 49.8 oz
|Field Of View||138-72ft|
|Product Line||Diamondback HD|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.