Leupold SX-4 Pro Guide HD 15-45x65mm Spotting Scope - Angled
Leupold SX-4 Pro Guide HD 15-45x65mm Spotting Scope - Angled - Built to take on the harshest conditions, this spotter is a must have for any serious hunter or shooter. It features an incredibly rugged magnesium body that is 100 percent waterproof and fogproof, an oversized eyepiece that provides all-day comfort, and Leupold’s Twilight Max HD Light Management System, which helps you see more in less light, while reducing glare in direct light. And like all Leupold spotting scopes, the SX-4 Pro Guide HD is guaranteed to perform for life, or we’ll repair or replace it for free.
Twilight Max HD Light Management System: See more in less light with Twilight Max HD Light
- Adds up to 30 extra minutes of shooting light
- Eliminates 90% more glare-producing stray light thancompetitors
- Premium high definition edge-to-edge lens clarity
- Guard-Ion Lens Coating: Sheds dirt and water for clear, crisp images with the Guard-ion lens coating
- Integrated sunshade: Instant glare reduction with an easy-to-deploy integrated sunshade
- OVer-sized Eyepiece: All-day glassing comfort with increased contact area, and a flexible ergonomic design
- Scratch Resistant Lenses: Extreme Military-Standard scratch resistance for added protection
- Smooth Focusing: Features an extremely smooth focusing system for fine adjustments.
- Tripod Ready: A built-in 1/4-20 rotateable tripod adapter port makes it easy to mount to a tripod.
- Twist Up Eyecups: Features twist-up eyecups and generous eye relief for comfortable extended viewing.
- Absolute waterproof and fogproof integrity means it's ready to perform in the field, in all conditions.
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.