Strikethrough Pricing on Sportsmans.comAdvertised prices may display a strikethrough or regular price. The strikethrough or regular price represents either 1) the manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) OR the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) or 2) a price at which the product was offered within the last 90 days.
Sportsman's SafeGuard Plan3-Year Plan - $179.99
Leupold SX-4 Pro Guide HD 15-45x65 Spotting Scope - Straight - Built to take on the harshest conditions, this spotter is a must have for any serious hunter or shooter. It features an incredibly rugged magnesium body that is 100 percent waterproof and fogproof, an oversized eyepiece that provides all-day comfort, and Leupold’s Twilight Max HD Light Management System, which helps you see more in less light, while reducing glare in direct light. And like all Leupold spotting scopes, the SX-4 Pro Guide HD is guaranteed to perform for life, or we’ll repair or replace it for free.
Whether you’re going on your first big game hunt or helping repeat clients tag out year after year, this spotter should be in your kit.
- Guaranteed to perfom for life, backed by a lifetime warranty
- Sheds dirt and water for clear, crisp images with the Guard-ion lens coating
- Instant glare reduction with an easy-to-deploy integrated sunshade
- All-day glassing comfort with increased contact area, and a flexible ergonomic design
- Extreme Military-Standard scratch resistance for added protection
- Features an extremely smooth focusing system for fine adjustments.
- A built-in 1/4-20 rotateable tripod adapter port makes it easy to mount to a tripod.
- Features twist-up eyecups and generous eye relief for comfortable extended viewing.
- Absolute waterproof and fogproof integrity means it's ready to perform in the field, in all conditions.
See more in less light with Twilight Max HD Light Management System:
- Adds up to 30 extra minutes of shooting light
- Eliminates 90% more glare-producing stray light than competitors
- Premium high definition edge-to-edge lens clarity
|Field Of View
|SX-4 PRO GUIDE HD