Leupold Mark 4 12-40x60 Spotting Scope - Straight
Get a FREE $10 SW Gift Card with every $100 Spent on Leupold Products! (up to $300 Gift Card) - eGift Card will be sent once Leupold items are shipped or have been picked up in store.
Leupold Mark 4 12-40x60 Spotting Scope - Straight - The Mark 4 12-40x60mm tactical spotting scope with the Tremor 4 reticle gives you the brightness and clarity necessary for positive target identification in any conditions. Built to survive shocks, blows, drops, and impacts, it's not only tough, it's also 100% waterproof and fogproof.
- Boasting Leupold’s Professional-Grade Optical System, it offers unmatched light transmission that’s designed to outperform in the most challenging lighting conditions. Its industry leading glare reduction provides a clear image in harsh, direct light, while the resolution and clarity will meet the demands of any professional guide or shooter in the field.
- Countless military sniper teams have trusted the Mark 4 tactical spotting scope. You can depend on it, too. This rugged spotting scope is designed, machined, and assembled in the USA and is guaranteed for life.
- Folded light path technology helps achieve a compact, lightweight design.
- Exterior lens surfaces are treated with DiamondCoat 2, an ion-assist lens coating, for higher light transmission and the greatest level of abrasion resistance we've ever offered. DiamondCoat 2 has the additional advantage of assisting in light transmission, for greater brightness, clarity and contrast, and will prove its worth in the wildest places on earth.
- A built-in 1/4-20 rotatable tripod adapter port makes it easy to mount to a tripod.
- Lightweight but tough as nails, a rugged magnesium housing protects the optic during fast-paced action.
|Field Of View||52ft - 168ft at 1000 yards|
|Product Line||Mark 4|
|Warranty||Manufacturer Lifetime Warranty|
|Made in the USA||Yes|