Bushnell Nitro 20-60x65mm Spotting Scope - Straight
Add a Sportsman's SafeGuard Plan
Get top value for product protection with quick repairs and replacements.
Bushnell Nitro 20-60x65mm Spotting Scope - Straight -
The NITRO 15-45x65 is a compact spotter designed to offer the option of a wide field of view and also reach out with generous eye relief. The 65mm objective lens, fully multicoated optics, and ED Prime Glass maximize light transmission and resolution for a bright high definition viewing experience. The scope is IPX7 waterproof rated so you won't miss anything due to fog. Bushnell’s exclusive EXO barrier ensures clear viewing and protects your investment from the elements. Dual focus wheels allow for both rapid and precision focusing for the crispest images. Integrated sunshade and tripod collar mount are standard. Buy with confidence - it’s all protected by our full lifetime Ironclad Warranty.
- Compact form factor and ease of carry
- Incredible glass and coatings = bright viewing
- IPX7 Waterproof
- Features:STUNNING CLARITY: ED Prime Glass eliminates chromatic aberration, increasing clarity and improving color representation in both daytime and low light conditions.
- FAST/FINE DUAL SPEED FOCUS: Fast/fine focus is a no-compromise system that allows the user to rapidly change the focus of the spotting scope then fine tune the focus for maximum clarity.
- 65MM OBJECTIVE: The 65mm objective allows for the best balance of light gathering, clarity, and low weight. While this spotter can provide excellent views on the range, it's designed to be easily carried into the backcountry for both hunting and nature observation.
- RUGGED CONSTRUCTION: A magnesium chassis and rubber armor create a strong body that protects the optical system for a lifetime of use in the harshest environments.
- EXO™ BARRIER PROTECTION: EXO Barrier bonds to exterior lens surfaces, and repels water, oil, fog, dust and debris making sure you can see your target in any condition.
- ROTATING TRIPOD RING: The tripod attachment ring allows the user to rotate the spotting scope for comfortable viewing from vehicles, on a hill, or on the bench at the range.
- What's in the box: Semi-rigid EVA case, SPUDZ™ lens cloth, Quick-Start Guide, Instruction Sheet.