Seekins Precision 30mm MXM Scope Mount - Matte
MXM = Monolithic Extended Mount The best rifle in the world is useless without the perfect mounting system. Seekins Precision’s MXM Scope mounts are precisely machined from billet 7075-T6 aluminum to rigidly mount any optics to your rifle. Seekins Scope Rings never need to be lapped or altered in any way. Scope Rings are .8” wide to provide more clamping surface area than any other ring on the market. All rings are Type III Hardcoat Anodized matte black for a durable non-glare finish. Built to the 1913 Picatinny specification, Seekins Precision Scope Rings have a center lug machined directly into the bottom. This integral, flat recoil lug is far superior to cross bolt lug designs and fits precisely into Picatinny slots with minimal clearance. For maximum torque and strength, Grade 8 T-25 Torx® fasteners are used that will not strip out while being tightened to the appropriate specification.
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.