Leupold Mark IMS 35mm 20 MOA Super High Mount - Matte
Leupold 35mm Mark IMS - 1.5in Height - The Leupold Integral Mounting Systems (IMS) family quickly and easily eliminates the two most common issues faced when mounting standard riflescopes to AR-style rifles; scope height and eye relief. From the Mark 1 to the Mark 4, each aluminum IMS cantilever design mounts directly to the firearm’s Mil-Spec 1913/Picatinny to raise the scope and push it forward, eliminating the need for risers or specialized optics with shortened eye relief. All Leupold IMS products are tested to endure the rigors of the field and are covered by the Leupold Full Lifetime Guarantee.
- 1-piece bases feature a 20-MOA slope for long-range shooting applications.
- All Leupold optics offer performance that makes them equally at home in hunting or tactical environments, thanks to their outstanding accuracy, legendary ruggedness, and absolute waterproof integrity.
|Height Style||Super High|
|Ring & Base Combo||Yes|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.