Leupold Mark 8 CQBSS 1.1-8x 24mm Rifle Scope
Leupold Mark 8 1.1-8x 24mm Rifle Scope - From close quarters to long range target engagements, the Leupold Mark 8 CQBSS 1.1-8x24mm incorporates everything Military, Law Enforcement and Competition shooters need into one extremely versatile riflescope. The illuminated front focal plane reticles provide accurate range estimation throughout the entire zoom range. Eight brightness settings ensure optimal visibility of the illuminated reticle in all lighting conditions and are compatible with night vision devices. An off position between each numbered brightness setting ensures long battery life and nearly instant return to the desired reticle intensity. The 34mm Maintube and twin bias spring erector system provides over 40 Milliradians of total windage and elevation adjustment. Auto-Locking Pinch & Turn 1/10th Mil click adjustments make precise corrections quick and easy, yet eliminate accidental movement in the field. Quick change BDC (Bullet Drop Compensation) rings allow the scope to be matched to virtually any ammunition for long range precision.
These are the riflescopes at the tip of the spear, first focal plane reticles, maximum resolution and field of view, 8:1 zoom range, and the image brightness and contrast necessary to triumph in the worst conditions. The Mark 8 1.1-8x24 CQBSS (Close Quarter Battle Sniper Scope) gives you precision at long-range and speed at arm’s length. With each, you have best-of-the-best optical quality in a near indestructible package.
- Quickly change magnifications using the easy-to-grip power selector
- Positive clicks and clear numerical intensity level indicators: Mark Series product also include off positions between each illumination intensity setting to allow quick return to a preferred brightness.
- Each scope design has to survive 5,000 impacts on the Punisher, Leupold’s recoil simulation machine. The force of each impact is 3x the recoil of a .308 rifle. If the scope doesn’t perform in any way during the tests, we make adjustments to the design and test it again.
- Extreme Military-Standard scratch resistance for added protection
- Disperses recoil energy for unrivaled durability and performance with ultra-lightweight construction
- Absolute waterproof and fogproof integrity means it's ready to perform in the field, in all conditions.
- With an astonishing 8:1 zoom ratio, shooters will no longer sacrifice precision for field of view. The wide 8X magnification range offers an incredible field of view at lower magnifications, and excellent long-range target discrimination at higher powers.
- The reticle magnifies along with the image, so you can estimate range at all magnification settings. These reticles are ideal in tactical situations, yet also provide greater accuracy of range estimation for hunters and target shooters.
- 10 Mil adjustment travel per revolution, and auto-locking pinch and turn adjustment: a patent-pending Leupold exclusive! It's the only locking adjustment that unlocks when you grip it to adjust. Confidently adjust windage and elevation while preventing accidental changes in the field, with audible, tactile 0.10 mil clicks.
- A 34mm maintube produces unparalleled windage and elevation adjustment travel.
- Compatible with dials that can be engraved to your ammunition's exact ballistic profile through the Leupold Custom Shop.
See more in less light with Twilight Max HD Light Management System:
- Adds up to 30 extra minutes of shooting light
- Eliminates 90% more glare-producing stray light than competitors
- Premium high definition edge-to-edge lens clarity
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.