Leupold Mark 6 3-18x 44mm Rifle Scope
Leupold Mark 6 3-18x 44mm Rifle Scope - In the past, if you wanted a lot of magnification, that meant mounting a huge scope on top of your rifle. The Mark 6 crushes this old way of thinking by delivering a 3-18x magnification range in an incredibly compact package. This makes it one of the most popular choices for military forces around the globe and elite law enforcement units here at home. It’s the ideal combination of easy-to-use, battle-tested ruggedness, and drop-dead accuracy.
The Leupold Mark 6 is extremely accurate, compact, lightweight, and easy to use; that’s what makes it a game-changer for military forces around the globe and elite law enforcement units here at home. It’s not just easy to manipulate, it’s tough, too. Drop it or run it over and a Mark 6 is still drop-dead accurate.
- The reticle magnifies along with the image, so you can estimate range at all magnification settings. These reticles are ideal in tactical situations, yet also provide greater accuracy of range estimation for hunters and target shooters.
- Positive clicks and clear numerical intensity level indicators: Mark Series product also include off positions between each illumination intensity setting to allow quick return to a preferred brightness.
- Each scope design has to survive 5,000 impacts on the Punisher, Leupold’s recoil simulation machine. The force of each impact is 3x the recoil of a .308 rifle. If the scope doesn’t perform in any way during the tests, we make adjustments to the design and test it again.
- Extreme Military-Standard scratch resistance for added protection
- Disperses recoil energy for unrivaled durability and performance with ultra-lightweight construction
- Absolute waterproof and fogproof integrity means it's ready to perform in the field, in all conditions.
- 6:1 Zoom Ratio. A powerful 6:1 zoom ratio delivers a wide magnification range for excellent versatility in multiple environments.
- Side focus parallax adjustment for fast, easy parallax focusing from any shooting position.
- A 34mm maintube produces unparalleled windage and elevation adjustment travel.
- The low-profile M5C2 ZeroLock™ elevation dial automatically locks at the zero position and provides 20 Mils of elevation travel in two revolutions of the dial. A visible, tactile revolution indicator provides immediate feedback of the dial position in any lighting conditions.
- Features 1/10th MIL click windage and elevation adjustments.
See more in less light with Twilight Max HD Light Management System:
- Adds up to 30 extra minutes of shooting light
- Eliminates 90% more glare-producing stray light than competitors
- Premium high definition edge-to-edge lens clarity
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.