Leupold Mark 5HD 7-35x 56mm Rifle Scope
Leupold Mark 5HD 7-35x 56mm Rifle Scope - Modern precision rifles are reaching distances once thought impossible, but this can only be accomplished with the right piece of glass on top. The Mark 5HD 7-35x56mm scope gives you that extra magnification to get you on target way out there. And with the same dimensions and only 3 ounces more that its brother, the 5-25x56, you won't pay a size penalty.
Pick up a Mark 5HD and you’ll feel the difference: it’s up to 20 ounces lighter than other scopes in its class. Get behind one and you’ll see the difference, from the superior edge-to-edge clarity and extreme low-light performance, to the versatility of the Combat Competition Hunter reticle. With three revolutions of elevation adjustment, the Mark 5HD was built to max out the performance of the latest long-range rifles and ammo. Ergonomically designed with more tactile, audible click adjustments, larger numbers, and a high-speed throw lever so you can put accurate fire downrange faster.
- Features 1/10th MIL click windage and elevation adjustments.
- 35mm Maintube allows you to experience unparalleled windage and elevation adjustment travel.
- Only use the highest quality domestic, aerospace-grade aluminum is used.
- These 2.5" lens shades can be threaded together to create custom lengths. Models will fit 2004 and newer riflescopes.
- Brings the reticle into focus quickly with Fast-Focus eyepiece
- The reticle magnifies along with the image, so you can estimate range at all magnification settings. These reticles are ideal in tactical situations, yet also provide greater accuracy of range estimation for hunters and target shooters.
- M5C3 ZeroLock Adjustments
- Each scope design has to survive 5,000 impacts on the Punisher, Leupold’s recoil simulation machine. The force of each impact is 3x the recoil of a .308 rifle. If the scope doesn’t perform in any way during the tests, we make adjustments to the design and test it again.
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.