Leupold Mark 5HD 5-25x 56mm Rifle Scope
Leupold Mark 5HD 5-25x 56mm Rifle Scope - Pick up a Mark 5HD and you’ll feel the difference: it’s up to 20 ounces lighter than other scopes in its class. Get behind one and you’ll see the difference, from the superior edge-to-edge clarity and extreme low-light performance, to the versatility of the Combat Competition Hunter reticle. With three revolutions of elevation adjustment, the Mark 5HD was built to max out the performance of the latest long-range rifles and ammo. Ergonomically designed with more tactile, audible click adjustments, larger numbers, and a high-speed throw lever so you can put accurate fire downrange faster.
- Each scope design has to survive 5,000 impacts on the Punisher, Leupold’s recoil simulation machine. The force of each impact is 3x the recoil of a .308 rifle. If the scope doesn’t perform in any way during the tests, we make adjustments to the design and test it again.
- Brings the reticle into focus quickly with Fast-Focus eyepiece
- Extreme Military-Standard scratch resistance for added protection
- Disperses recoil energy for unrivaled durability and performance with ultra-lightweight construction
- Absolute waterproof and fogproof integrity means it's ready to perform in the field, in all conditions.
- 1/4 MOA dial with three revolutions of travel, a push-button ZeroLock, and a revolution indicator.
- Side focus parallax adjustment for fast, easy parallax focusing from any shooting position.
- The reticle magnifies along with the image, so you can estimate range at all magnification settings. These reticles are ideal in tactical situations, yet also provide greater accuracy of range estimation for hunters and target shooters.
- 35mm Maintube allows you to experience unparalleled windage and elevation adjustment travel.
- Throw Lever. Allows for near instant magnification changes.
- 5:1 Zoom Ratio. Versatile magnification range offers a wide field of view at low power and precise target identification at high power
- Positive clicks and clear numerical intensity level indicators: Mark Series product also include off positions between each illumination intensity setting to allow quick return to a preferred brightness.
See more in less light with Twilight Max HD Light Management System:
- Adds up to 30 extra minutes of shooting light
- Eliminates 90% more glare-producing stray light than competitors
- Premium high definition edge-to-edge lens clarity
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.